HOW WE HANDLE & USE YOUR INFORMATION
www.hireaclassiccar.com may collect, hold and process some of your personal data (information that can be uniquely identified with you) and here we provide more information about how this works. We take the privacy of your information very seriously, and in order to provide you with our services we will need to hold data about you.
Please read it carefully and ensure that you understand it. If you do not accept and agree with any part of it please stop using the website immediately, because your continuing use of our website will be seen as your acceptance of it.
Meanings of phrases within this document:
Data – Any information that a user of the website provides to us, through our “Contact” page, or through emailing us relating to any person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that information, or via a search engines such as google.com.
We/Us/Our – www.hireaclassiccar.com c/o 6 Poole Road, Wimborne. BH21 1QE
You/Your – A user of our services
The Website – www.hireaclassiccar.com
- Company Information
www.hireaclassiccar.comIf you have any questions about the website or the use of your data, please contact us at 01202 768899 or at email@example.com
As a user you have the following rights –
- A right to be informed about our collection and use of personal information;
- A right of access to the personal information we hold about you;
- A right to correction if any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete;
- A right to ask us to delete any personal information held about you unless we are obliged to retain the information for other legal reasons;
- A right to restrict or prevent the processing of your personal information;
- A right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- A right to object to the use of your data for particular purposes.
- A right to withdraw consent from the use of your data.
- Data Collection
Except where you contact us directly or through any of our contact options available on our website, we do not collect any personal data from you.
If you contact us or send us an email, we will retain the details you provide to us including your name, your email address, and any other information which you choose to give us.
- Using Your Information
Where we hold any personal information, it will be processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary, considering the reason it was provided to us.
We will potentially –
- Reply to your email;
- Provide details on the vehicles requested, plus any others we think may interest you;
- Offer or provide you with details of services requested, plus any others we think may interest you;
- Inform you of local events that we are attending together with details of competitions we are running.
We will delete your personal information once your request has been met or the service has been provided, except where –
- You were interested in any of our vehicles, when we will continue to hold your information in order to send you information on other vehicles that may interest you;
- You become a client;
- You require us to retain it for longer;
- We are required to retain it for longer for other legal reasons.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your data and to request that we delete it.
Unless authorised by you to do so, we will not share any of your data with any third parties.
- Storage of your Data
Your data will only be stored in the EU.
- Accessing Your Data
You have a right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold on you free of charge. Please contact us to make a request at 01202 768899 or in writing to 6 Poole Road, Wimborne. BH21 1QE
- Changes to our Policies
We recommend that you check this page regularly to keep up-to-date, as we reserve the right to change this Policy from time to time if our policies change or the law changes. Any changes will be posted on this page of the website and you will be deemed to have accepted changes to the Policy on your first use of the website following the changes.
This Policy applies only to your use of this website. The website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control over how your data is collected, stored, or used by other websites and we advise you to check the policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, please contact us at 01202 768899 or in writing to 6 Poole Road, Wimborne. BH21 1QE
We will address your concerns and attempt to solve the problem to your satisfaction.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office, or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.